Skip to content
How to get a quote on my custom design:
- Find a picture of what you would like to do a custom design of. Should you not have one, a drawing will help as well.
- If it is a ring, finding out the finger size of your loved one before hand will be a great help.
- Determine in which metal you would like the ring made. We work with Silver, 9ct Gold (White, Yellow and Rose), 18ct Gold (White, Yellow and Rose) and Platinum.
- Should you wish to have any stones added to your ring, please specify them, should you not know which stone you would like to use. Please ask us for a proposed stone, by the colour that you want.
- We generally ask for a budget, as sometimes, what people have in mind, might not meet their budget. This will allow us to give you the best possible jewellery for your budget. We will inform you should we need to change from your original request.
- Complete the form below, filling in as much details as possible, as this will allow us to get back to you quicker.
- Once you have received your quote and decided that you want to go ahead. Please inform us by email. We will also require a 50% deposit before we can start any work.
- After we have received your payment, we will send your jewellery piece to our workshop for manufacture. This can take between 2 and 4 weeks. depending on how busy they are and the complexity of the design.
- You can choose whether you would like to have the jewellery piece shipped to you (free shipping over R1000) or if you would like to collect your custom design from your nearest JDC Jewellers.
- The goods will only be shipped once the final payment has been received. Should you collect from a store, you can pay in store on collection.
- Enjoy your beautiful new jewellery piece.